Internship Program Overview
Interns are incorporated into the PMI team right away, with mentors who are excited to lead and teach.
- Learn how to successfully estimate a job and be involved in the biding process.
- Learn effective communication by working with a project manager.
- Develop a deeper understanding of programs like Microsoft Suite, Bluebeam, Navis Works, and Quotesoft.
- Write professional emails, read technical drawings, and decipher job specifications.
- Participate in meetings to learn about the communication between the general contractor, subcontractors, and field team.
- Be exposed to job site safety and have multiple opportunities to visit a live job site.
- Education: Higher education degree, high school diploma or GED
- Must have proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have a valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong desire for continued growth and learning in a team environment
- Problem solving and attention to detail